World Soft Drink Market Will See Slower Growth In The Coming Years
Coca Cola and PepsiCo will continue to dominate theglobal market With growth of 4.3%, 1998 was the fourth year in a row thatthe global soft drink market surpassed the 4% mark. But the market is likely to grow at aslower rate in the next four years, according to a series of new global soft drink reportspublished by Beverage Marketing Corporation. The industry had a five-year compound annualgrowth rate (CAGR) of 5.0% between 1993 and 1998. But for the five-year periodfrom1998-2003, the CAGR is likely to be only 4%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Fruit-flavoured beer? Think of the kids - Comment
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Asahi’s Peroni Ambra - NPD
- Irish whiskey hails bid to relax distillery sales
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets