World Soft Drink Market Will See Slower Growth In The Coming Years
Coca Cola and PepsiCo will continue to dominate theglobal market With growth of 4.3%, 1998 was the fourth year in a row thatthe global soft drink market surpassed the 4% mark. But the market is likely to grow at aslower rate in the next four years, according to a series of new global soft drink reportspublished by Beverage Marketing Corporation. The industry had a five-year compound annualgrowth rate (CAGR) of 5.0% between 1993 and 1998. But for the five-year periodfrom1998-2003, the CAGR is likely to be only 4%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Are we kidding ourselves over craft spirits?
- What's behind Brown-Forman's Irish whiskey plans?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- How good a sustainability fit are ABI and SAB?
- Interview - Heineken global activation director
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- Chandon to become "third pillar brand" for MH
- Brown-Forman silent on Southern Comfort report
- Stoli appoints international marketing director
- Moet Hennessy hails Formula One deal for Chandon
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research