World Soft Drink Market Will See Slower Growth In The Coming Years
Coca Cola and PepsiCo will continue to dominate theglobal market With growth of 4.3%, 1998 was the fourth year in a row thatthe global soft drink market surpassed the 4% mark. But the market is likely to grow at aslower rate in the next four years, according to a series of new global soft drink reportspublished by Beverage Marketing Corporation. The industry had a five-year compound annualgrowth rate (CAGR) of 5.0% between 1993 and 1998. But for the five-year periodfrom1998-2003, the CAGR is likely to be only 4%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- How the can has a part to play in beer's future
- The Future of Cocktails - Consumer Trends
- Will Brexit make a winner out of Travel Retail?
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- Coke Life - Coca-Cola's niche soda - Comment
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- Diageo reveals revival plan for former factory
- US hits AB InBev with US$6bn fine over India sales
- William Grant sees 2015 sales, profits lift
- Stoli Group CEO Rob Cullins to step down
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends