World Soft Drink Market Will See Slower Growth In The Coming Years
Coca Cola and PepsiCo will continue to dominate theglobal market With growth of 4.3%, 1998 was the fourth year in a row thatthe global soft drink market surpassed the 4% mark. But the market is likely to grow at aslower rate in the next four years, according to a series of new global soft drink reportspublished by Beverage Marketing Corporation. The industry had a five-year compound annualgrowth rate (CAGR) of 5.0% between 1993 and 1998. But for the five-year periodfrom1998-2003, the CAGR is likely to be only 4%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends