Wine tsunami ready to engulf global markets?
A wine wave of tsunami proportions will hit the shores of Europe and the US in the next few years, industry experts are predicting. New world wines have overplanted and global consumption per capita, though still rising, will not be able to contend with the brand bombardment. Tom Munro reports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence