Wine industry looks to premium future
Talk of a global oversupply has cast a shadow over the wine industry of late. But new research commissioned by Vinexpo suggests that, with consumption rising, demand and supply may be less out of kilter than alarmists believe. Stuart Todd reviews a report that contains some positive predictions for the industry as a whole.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- Coca-Cola to get boost from Monster in China
- Sustainability in Wine - Part III
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Thailand pulls back from New Year alcohol ban
- Tequila set for export boost after record 2014
- India's Kerala state to ease alcohol restrictions