Will Orangina flourish under its new ownership?
Nine months of exclusive talks between Pernod Ricard and soft drinks major Cadbury Schweppes finally came to an end last week when both parties agreed a $593m price for the number two French soft drink, Orangina. Sarah Diston takes a look at what this latest acquisition means for the future of Cadbury Schweppes and the brand itself.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Will Diageo seize the day as "nadir" reached?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo writes down Shuijingfang value by GBP264m