What effect does wine have on diabetes? - International Scientific Forum on Alcohol Research Critique 174
Observational epidemiologic studies have consistently found that moderate drinkers are at lower risk of cardiovascular disease (CVD). Such alcohol consumption also lowers both the risk of diabetes as well as of CVD among diabetics. However, there have been few clinical trials of the administration of alcohol or wine among diabetics, and most have been for relatively short periods of time.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard pairs Usain Bolt with Mumm Champagne