What do US wholesalers think of your spirits category? - Focus
Morgan Stanley this week released its second survey of US wholesalers, which found increased confidence is the country's spirits market. The financial firm claims the report is more forward-looking than traditional channel data and attempts to "identify key trends before they appear in Nielsen data and sell-side forecasts". The survey also quizzed wholesalers on future category performance. Here's a run-down of the key findings:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range