Analysis - Alternative Funding in the Drinks Industry: What are Your Options?
By Vasu Majumdar, associate director at Grant Thornton UK LLP | 2 October 2013
As with nearly everything else it's done, Brewdog's recent fundraising initiative has been somewhat unusual. While inviting the public to invest in the company through its "Equity for Punks" scheme may be working for the creators of a beer called Tactical Nuclear Penguin, this kind of alternative funding isn't suitable for everyone.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- Wine in the UK: Tell Us Something We Don't Know
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- A-B InBev shakes up Euro units, UK head steps down
- Bacardi lifts curtain on Bombay Sapphire distiller
- Diageo settles Explorers Club trademark dispute