Water World - the battle for a global brand
The world's drinks giants Coca Cola and Pepsi are among the world's most recognised brand names. As the popularity of bottled mineral water continues to reach new highs and take share from these carbonates, questions of the first truly global water brand are beginning to surface. Among those best placed are Europe's big players. Can Evian, Volvic or Perrier create the Coke of the water world? Deirder Mason reports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller