Water vs Sports drinks, a debate to exercise the mind
Water may be the stuff of life but it is not necessarily the stuff of exercise. So suggest the manufacturers of a number of leading sports drinks, who argue that water is not nearly as good for maintaining proper hydration while competing or working out. Hugh Westbrook asks are theses valid scientific claims or are they just an exercise in marketing?
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- Moet Hennessy sales falter in YTD
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss