War of the wines
The long running trade dispute between wine's Old and New World is set to boil over, now Europe is geared up to enforce tough new labelling regulations, which the likes of Australia say will seriously disadvantage them on the market place. Jeanette Stamper looks for signs of a resolution before retaliatory sanctions are imposed.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Bacardi sees North America president step down