just the Winners - International Wine & Spirit Competition 2013: Vodka, Whisk(e)y
The International Wine & Spirit Competition has released its spirits winners for 2013
Earlier today (24 July), the International Wine & Spirit Competition released the list of full winners for spirits for 2013. Here is the list of 'gold outstanding' and 'gold'' winners for vodka and non-Scotch whisk(e)y.
- Beam Inc's Pinnacle Unflavored Vodka
- Distell's Count Pushkin Premium Vodka
- Moët Hennessy/Millennium's Belvedere Vodka
- Semper Idem Underberg's Grasovka
- The Drinks Company's Van Gogh Double Espresso Liqueur
Whisk(e)y – Worldwide
- Distell's Three Ships Premium Select 5 YO
- King Car Food Industrial Co's Kavalan Solist ex-Bourbon Cask Strength Single Malt Scotch Whisky
- King Car Food Industrial Co's Kavalan Vinho Barrique Cask Strength Single Malt Whisky
- Mackmyra Svensk Whisky's Mackmyra Moment Glöd Single Malt Whisky
- Braunstein Destillery's Braunstein Library Collection Cask Edition No. 4 Whisky 5 YO
- Distell's Bain's Cape Mountain Whisky 5 YO
- Distell's Three Ships Single Malt Whiskey 10 YO
- Distillerie-Brauerei Locher's Säntis Malt Swiss Highlander Edition Alpstein Single Malt Whiskey 6YO
- Spirit of Hven Backafallsbyn's Seven Stars No.1 Dubhe Single Malt Whisky
Whiskey – Irish
- Irish Distillers' Midleton Barry Crockett Legacy
- Irish Distillers' Yellow Spot Single Pot Still Irish Whiskey 12 YO
- Cooley Distillery's Greenore 8 YO Single Grain Irish Whiskey
- Cooley Distillery's Kilbeggan 18YO Irish Whiskey
- William Grant & Sons' Tullamore Dew 12 YO Special Reserve Irish Whiskey
- Cooley Distillery's Connemara Peated Single Malt Irish Whiskey
- Cooley Distillery's Connemara Peated Single Malt Irish Whiskey 12 YO
- William Grant & Sons' Tullamore Dew 10 YO Single Malt Irish Whisky
Whiskey - US
- Beam Inc's Jim Beam Black Bourbon Whiskey 8 YO
- Lidl UK's Western Gold Bourbon Whiskey 6 YO
- Sazerac Co's Eagle Rare Single Barrel Bourbon 10 YO Whiskey
- William Grant & Sons' Hudson Baby Bourbon
- Beam Inc's Jim Beam Devil's Cut Bourbon Whiskey 6YO
- Beam Inc's Jim Beam Signature Craft Bourbon Whiskey 12 YO
- Beam Inc's Knob Creek Single Barrel Reserve 9YO
- Blanton Distilling Co's Blanton's Original Single Barrel Bourbon Whiskey
- Lidl UK's Western Gold Kentucky Bourbon Whisky
- Pabst & Richarz Vertriebs' Western Gold Bourbon Whiskey
- Quality Spirits International's Hogs Bourbon 3 YO
- Sazerac Co's 1792 Ridgemont Reserve Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whisky
- Sazerac Co's Blanton's Single Barrel Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
- William Grant & Sons' Hudson Baby Bourbon Whiskey
For the rest of the IWSC spirit winners, click here.
For the full list of awards, including bronze and silver medal winners, click here.
We've all had a chance to sleep on the big news from Monday, so how do things look in the clarity of the morning?...
Beam, as the world’s fourth largest international spirits company and seventh largest overall, should be in a strong position. In some ways it is, however, it suffers from a large proportion of its vo...
Comprising of textual analysis and data tables, this in-depth and exclusive country report from Canadean provides a comprehensive view of the cider industry structure including analysis and profiles o...
The Emerging 5 Alcoholic drinks industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2007-11, and forecast to 2016...
Eyebrows rose earlier this week at the US$16bn that Suntory is set to pay for Beam Inc. At 20 times the company's EBITDA, the transaction is at the more expensive end of the scale. Here, courtesy of a...
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA head - part II
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Diageo reveals US$400m Tequila investment
- Beam Suntory strikes new Baltics tie-up
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research