Video - The "most valuable bottle of white wine in the world"
A world record has been set today (26 July), with the sale of the most valuable bottle of white wine.
The bottle of 1811 Château d’Yquem was sold by The Antique Wine Company in Lodon, to private collector Christian Vanneque, for his new restaurant, SIP Sunset Grill in Bali, Indonesia, for a total of GBP75,000 (US$117,000).
Click below for a video on the bottle.
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Comment - IPO Launch a Tonic for Fever-Tree
- Fireball Recall: Putting Out Fire with Anti-Freeze
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- NPD - Moët Hennessy’s Glenmorangie Dornoch
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- Pernod blames rule changes for Plymouth GI drop
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research