Video - Gruppo Campari CEO on Lascelles deMercado majority buy
Gruppo Campari will spend EUR300m on the 81.4% holding in Lascelles deMercado
Click play, below, to view a company-sourced interview with the CEO of Gruppo Campari, Bob Kunze-Concewitz, in which he discusses the purchase of a majority stake in Lascelles deMercado, the owner of the Appleton Estate rum brand, announced earlier today (3 September).
The interview can also be viewed here.
What do Bacardi, Diageo and Pernod Ricard have in common? Aside from the obvious, Ian Buxton proffers that they share the same problem when it comes to Bourbon, and that's their lack of it....
While there has been huge focus in the spirits sector on emerging markets in recent years, a new report from Euromonitor International suggests prioritising development in these up-and-coming regions ...
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- NPD: The Craft Cocktail Revolution
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Suntory Holdings to split beer, spirits division
- Quintessential Brands changes MD at Essential unit