Video - Gruppo Campari CEO on Lascelles deMercado majority buy
Gruppo Campari will spend EUR300m on the 81.4% holding in Lascelles deMercado
Click play, below, to view a company-sourced interview with the CEO of Gruppo Campari, Bob Kunze-Concewitz, in which he discusses the purchase of a majority stake in Lascelles deMercado, the owner of the Appleton Estate rum brand, announced earlier today (3 September).
The interview can also be viewed here.
What do Bacardi, Diageo and Pernod Ricard have in common? Aside from the obvious, Ian Buxton proffers that they share the same problem when it comes to Bourbon, and that's their lack of it....
While there has been huge focus in the spirits sector on emerging markets in recent years, a new report from Euromonitor International suggests prioritising development in these up-and-coming regions ...
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team