Verdict On Electronic Shopping 2000
Consumer spending online for retail goods (excluding services such as travel) will grow by more than 1,000% in the next five years, says a report from retail consultancy Verdict. By 2004, consumers will be spending £7.4bn shopping on the Internet and interactive TV, up from £581m in 1999. This is a significant amount, yet will equate to just 3.05% of all retail sales in 2004. Still, Verdict believes that it will have a major impact on the retail sector as a whole.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Bacardi sees North America president step down