Verdict On Electronic Shopping 2000
Consumer spending online for retail goods (excluding services such as travel) will grow by more than 1,000% in the next five years, says a report from retail consultancy Verdict. By 2004, consumers will be spending £7.4bn shopping on the Internet and interactive TV, up from £581m in 1999. This is a significant amount, yet will equate to just 3.05% of all retail sales in 2004. Still, Verdict believes that it will have a major impact on the retail sector as a whole.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q3 & YTD
- Pernod Ricard unveils Havana Club ad campaign
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Global Tequila market hits new highs in 2014
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Remy Cointreau US head to step down
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets