Verdict On Electronic Shopping 2000
Consumer spending online for retail goods (excluding services such as travel) will grow by more than 1,000% in the next five years, says a report from retail consultancy Verdict. By 2004, consumers will be spending £7.4bn shopping on the Internet and interactive TV, up from £581m in 1999. This is a significant amount, yet will equate to just 3.05% of all retail sales in 2004. Still, Verdict believes that it will have a major impact on the retail sector as a whole.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo bags Facebook unit boss as director