US market targeted as Latino spirit establishes world presence
As cachaça producers make a concerted effort to establish a world-recognised spirit through traditional and innovative means, Jamie Sundquist reviews the progress and pitfalls facing Brazil's Samba spirit. Think of Brazil and images of a fly-footed Pele might spring to mind or perhaps if you're a dance fan the thought of a hot latino couple dancing the Samba. Or maybe you're the party type and the Rio Carnival is your ideal of the South American country. The likelihood is though that despite its image as a place to party its national drink cachaça will not be high on the list of defining exports. This might all be about to change though.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- The Coca-Cola Co's Q2/H1 2016 results - Preview
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- AB InBev seeks single buyer for European beers
- Gruppo Campari trials Negroni pre-mix
- Scotch drop hits Edrington as FY profits fall
- Diageo appoints new Smirnoff head
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends