just the Facts: Top Ten Fastest-Growing US Spirits Brands
The ten fastest-growing spirits brands in the US ranked by percentage increase in volume in 2012 versus 2011:
(in ,000s of nine-litre cases)
1 Agave Loco Brands' RumChata - Cordial/Liqueur-Imported - up 470.3% to 365
2 Sazerac's Coulsons - Vodka - up 172.7% to 150
3 E & J Gallo Winery's New Amsterdam - Vodka - up 157.1% to 900
4 Proximo Spirits' Zarco - Tequila - up 150% to 125
5 Serge Imports' Exclusiv - Vodka-Imported - up 138.1% to 250
6 Bacardi's Oakheart Rum - Rum - up 85% to 148
7 Underdog Wine & Spirits' Cupcake Vodka - Vodka - up 70% to 170
8 Sazerac's Fireball Cinnamon Whisky - Liqueur-Imported - up 66.7% to 300
10 Diageo's Ciroc - Vodka- up 51.9% to 2,050
Figures from Technomics' 2013 Spirits TAB Report. For analysis, click here.
Bacardi’s position as the world’s 12th biggest wine company by volume is based almost entirely on its Martini vermouth and other sparkling wine brand variants. With these products focused in the matur...
The final death count of Typhoon Haiyan, which hit the Philippines last week, is still a long way from being known. The relief effort is well underway, however, and drinks companies are among those th...
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- Diageo, Heineken and NBL in South Africa & Namibia
- SABMiller, Carlsberg, Heineken: Poland's beer itch
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Diageo comm's director latest to leave
- Diageo hit by SEC investigation in US
- Tesco pulls small carton-size Ribena, Rubicon, Cap
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research