just the Facts: Top Ten Fastest-Growing US Spirits Brands
The ten fastest-growing spirits brands in the US ranked by percentage increase in volume in 2012 versus 2011:
(in ,000s of nine-litre cases)
1 Agave Loco Brands' RumChata - Cordial/Liqueur-Imported - up 470.3% to 365
2 Sazerac's Coulsons - Vodka - up 172.7% to 150
3 E & J Gallo Winery's New Amsterdam - Vodka - up 157.1% to 900
4 Proximo Spirits' Zarco - Tequila - up 150% to 125
5 Serge Imports' Exclusiv - Vodka-Imported - up 138.1% to 250
6 Bacardi's Oakheart Rum - Rum - up 85% to 148
7 Underdog Wine & Spirits' Cupcake Vodka - Vodka - up 70% to 170
8 Sazerac's Fireball Cinnamon Whisky - Liqueur-Imported - up 66.7% to 300
10 Diageo's Ciroc - Vodka- up 51.9% to 2,050
Figures from Technomics' 2013 Spirits TAB Report. For analysis, click here.
Bacardi’s position as the world’s 12th biggest wine company by volume is based almost entirely on its Martini vermouth and other sparkling wine brand variants. With these products focused in the matur...
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
The final death count of Typhoon Haiyan, which hit the Philippines last week, is still a long way from being known. The relief effort is well underway, however, and drinks companies are among those th...
Wine in Belgium industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile a...
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo writes down Shuijingfang value by GBP264m