just the Facts: Top Ten Fastest-Growing US Spirits Brands
The ten fastest-growing spirits brands in the US ranked by percentage increase in volume in 2012 versus 2011:
(in ,000s of nine-litre cases)
1 Agave Loco Brands' RumChata - Cordial/Liqueur-Imported - up 470.3% to 365
2 Sazerac's Coulsons - Vodka - up 172.7% to 150
3 E & J Gallo Winery's New Amsterdam - Vodka - up 157.1% to 900
4 Proximo Spirits' Zarco - Tequila - up 150% to 125
5 Serge Imports' Exclusiv - Vodka-Imported - up 138.1% to 250
6 Bacardi's Oakheart Rum - Rum - up 85% to 148
7 Underdog Wine & Spirits' Cupcake Vodka - Vodka - up 70% to 170
8 Sazerac's Fireball Cinnamon Whisky - Liqueur-Imported - up 66.7% to 300
10 Diageo's Ciroc - Vodka- up 51.9% to 2,050
Figures from Technomics' 2013 Spirits TAB Report. For analysis, click here.
Bacardi’s position as the world’s 12th biggest wine company by volume is based almost entirely on its Martini vermouth and other sparkling wine brand variants. With these products focused in the matur...
The final death count of Typhoon Haiyan, which hit the Philippines last week, is still a long way from being known. The relief effort is well underway, however, and drinks companies are among those th...
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Pernod Ricard allays Havana Club shortage fears
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research