just the Facts: Top Ten Fastest-Growing US Spirits Brands
The ten fastest-growing spirits brands in the US ranked by percentage increase in volume in 2012 versus 2011:
(in ,000s of nine-litre cases)
1 Agave Loco Brands' RumChata - Cordial/Liqueur-Imported - up 470.3% to 365
2 Sazerac's Coulsons - Vodka - up 172.7% to 150
3 E & J Gallo Winery's New Amsterdam - Vodka - up 157.1% to 900
4 Proximo Spirits' Zarco - Tequila - up 150% to 125
5 Serge Imports' Exclusiv - Vodka-Imported - up 138.1% to 250
6 Bacardi's Oakheart Rum - Rum - up 85% to 148
7 Underdog Wine & Spirits' Cupcake Vodka - Vodka - up 70% to 170
8 Sazerac's Fireball Cinnamon Whisky - Liqueur-Imported - up 66.7% to 300
10 Diageo's Ciroc - Vodka- up 51.9% to 2,050
Figures from Technomics' 2013 Spirits TAB Report. For analysis, click here.
Bacardi’s position as the world’s 12th biggest wine company by volume is based almost entirely on its Martini vermouth and other sparkling wine brand variants. With these products focused in the matur...
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
The final death count of Typhoon Haiyan, which hit the Philippines last week, is still a long way from being known. The relief effort is well underway, however, and drinks companies are among those th...
Canadean's "Brown-Forman Corporation : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile cont...
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Comment - Coke Life: Hit or Miss?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Cognac plays the waiting game in China
- Pernod Ricard swings at Portman Group
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Distell to take 26% stake in spirits firm KHEAL
- C&C Group steps down as Portman Group funder