Thoughts of love and fluffy teddy bears
Most of you might think that Musty is as hard-bitten as your average Diageo board member. And for 51 weeks of the year you'd be right. But come Valentines Day even the arch cynic's brain turns to thoughts of love, fluffy teddy bears and a strong Tanqueray Martini served off the six-pack stomach of a well-hung young buck. So this year, Musty has opened up her page to the lonely, the romantic and the plain desperate. And if just one of them finds love as a result, then this whole column will have been worthwhile.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Time for Heineken to make a European break
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch