The UK grocery home shopping sector is worth £130 million pa, and this figure is expected to increase into the region of £820 million pa by 2001
The Internet economy has transformed the way we all do business, and eFood is becoming hotter than ever, affecting the way food companies trade with businesses and consumers alike. The Internet provides a great opportunity for building one-to-one relationships with consumers, but also means more competition in the marketplace. There has been a surge of food and beverage corporations trading online - with enormous success. Consumers are busy, and if they can shop from the ease of their own home or office, rather than battle with everyone else's trolley around the supermarket, kids screaming down their ear - which do you think they'll choose? This is also becoming the trend for trading business to business, saving time and money is certainly something they can't afford to miss out on.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Interview - Harviestoun Brewery MD Toby Knowles
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Bacardi recruits ex-News International exec
- Guinness Nigeria sees YTD sales, profits tumble
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends