The soft promise of the Orient
An increase in disposable income and the growing acceptance of functional beverages has helped drive growth in China's soft drinks market at an impressive rate. As Jonathan Thomas reports, it is a market set to assume increasing strategic importance even in the short term.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range