The Role Of Guanxi In Wine Distribution In Shanghai
Many businessmen have long acknowledgedthat guanxi is indispensable part of Chinese business and can often determine the scale ofa business' performance in that market. Now as the Chinese market opportunities in thearea of wine are attracting foreign investment and a market presence of foreign winecompanies, this business characteristic of China needs to be understood and utilised. Thiscomprehension must also include an appreciation of the changing role for guanxi in bothsociety and business as Shanghai transforms itself from a planned to a market economy.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- Pernod Ricard targets at-home drinking