The Media and the Food and Drinks Industry
Will the food and drinks industry and themedia ever be a perfect partnership? If not, why not? When did it all start togo wrong? Concern over food irradiation, a number offood-poisoning scares in the 1980s, the 'Eggwina Curry' episode and the'Listeria Hysteria' phenomenon were all triggers for the deterioratingrelationship. The national outcry over contaminated chicken flocks and a number ofmiscarriages attributed to the consumption of soft cheese turned the media spotlightfirmly on the food industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Bacardi sees North America president step down