The Media and the Food and Drinks Industry
Will the food and drinks industry and themedia ever be a perfect partnership? If not, why not? When did it all start togo wrong? Concern over food irradiation, a number offood-poisoning scares in the 1980s, the 'Eggwina Curry' episode and the'Listeria Hysteria' phenomenon were all triggers for the deterioratingrelationship. The national outcry over contaminated chicken flocks and a number ofmiscarriages attributed to the consumption of soft cheese turned the media spotlightfirmly on the food industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK