The Media and the Food and Drinks Industry
Will the food and drinks industry and themedia ever be a perfect partnership? If not, why not? When did it all start togo wrong? Concern over food irradiation, a number offood-poisoning scares in the 1980s, the 'Eggwina Curry' episode and the'Listeria Hysteria' phenomenon were all triggers for the deterioratingrelationship. The national outcry over contaminated chicken flocks and a number ofmiscarriages attributed to the consumption of soft cheese turned the media spotlightfirmly on the food industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo writes down Shuijingfang value by GBP264m