The Legislative Control of Energy and Sports Drinks
Although sports and energy drinks are not anew introduction, the market for them has grown over recent years. This growth hassomewhat preceded any changes in legislation to regulate these products. As is often thecase with new trends, the legislation of foods marketed as being high in energy orintended for sportsmen lags behind the successful marketing of these products. There are,however, moves within the major countries to recognise the arrival of these products onthe market and ensure that they are safe for consumption without misleading the consumeras to their benefits and properties. In some countries, this manifests itself through theregulation of the claims that often accompany these products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- How craft beer has shattered its US shackles
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- BrewDog moves into spirits with LoneWolf launch
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report