Montana debacle: The good, the bad and the unlucky
The New Zealand press are having a field day, crying crocodile tears for the small investor after Lion Nathan's audacious takeover of Montana. Accusations and recriminations abound in the business world and the political arena, with screams of foul play resulting in the NZ premier calling for change. David Robertson reports on what some commentators are calling the new "Wild West" tactics of the New Zealand investment market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- Coca-Cola to get boost from Monster in China
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Tequila set for export boost after record 2014
- Thailand pulls back from New Year alcohol ban
- just-drinks takes a festive break