Montana debacle: The good, the bad and the unlucky
The New Zealand press are having a field day, crying crocodile tears for the small investor after Lion Nathan's audacious takeover of Montana. Accusations and recriminations abound in the business world and the political arena, with screams of foul play resulting in the NZ premier calling for change. David Robertson reports on what some commentators are calling the new "Wild West" tactics of the New Zealand investment market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Carlsberg freezes Russia salaries, new hires
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research