The Global New Product Database
The soft drinks world's leading producers have been busy this month with launches from Coke and Pepsi, but it is the fast growing Red Bull which may steal the limelight with a sugar-free version of its eponymous energy drink. Meanwhile the alcoholic milk sector continues to struggle to break into the mainstream.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- Coca-Cola to get boost from Monster in China
- CCE shows faith in Coca-Cola Life with full launch
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Thailand pulls back from New Year alcohol ban
- just-drinks takes a festive break
- Tequila set for export boost after record 2014