The Culture Of Wine Distribution In Shanghai, China
The size of China's population and it's potential market size, is of increasing interest to the international wine companies as the industry takes on a more global focus. However, this market also poses many problems. In the first place, many businessmen are concerned with how these potential consumers will react to a product which has a rich tradition in the west and is very different to their own fermented and distilled wine products. Further complications are the sheer size of the potential market, the cultural diversity of the population, the rapid economic changes, the inherent business culture and the disorganised nature of the distribution chains.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites