Sustainability in Drinks - Soda Tax Bill Unlikely to be Sweet Success
The use of excise to combat the rise of obesity has long cast a shadow over the global soft drinks industry. Ben Cooper looks at the latest moves, in the US, and considers the likelihood of success for such a proposal.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Paddy Irish whiskey - The Facts
- Is the wine industry confusing its consumers?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Pernod Ricard to widen Our/Vodka sales reach
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- Pernod in talks to sell Paddy whiskey to Sazerac
- AB InBev to sell SABMiller Cent'l, E Europe assets
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carbonates in India
- Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits Market in the US