Spotlight - Whisky from the Land of the Rising Sun
It may not be as well known as Scotch or bourbon but Japanese whisky is winning plaudits for quality and gaining ground internationally. Marcin Miller believes the growing popularity of Japanese cuisine and the whisky drinker's inherent thirst for something new offer huge potential for Japanese whisky, and after years of hiding their light under a bushel Japan's distillers appear ready to raise their profile on the world stage.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil
- Diageo turns to W Ice in South Korea
- Bacardi buys Banks rum