Spotlight - Whisky from the Land of the Rising Sun
It may not be as well known as Scotch or bourbon but Japanese whisky is winning plaudits for quality and gaining ground internationally. Marcin Miller believes the growing popularity of Japanese cuisine and the whisky drinker's inherent thirst for something new offer huge potential for Japanese whisky, and after years of hiding their light under a bushel Japan's distillers appear ready to raise their profile on the world stage.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Diageo’s H1 2017 results - Preview
- Remy Cointreau's YTD performance - Focus
- Remy Cointreau's bellwether Q3 - analysis
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- AB InBev targets South Africa with redundancy plan
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater 24 packaging revamp