Spotlight - What Does The Future Hold For Modelo?
The likelihood of Mexico's Grupo Modelo selling up in the future has oft been discussed of late. With Anheuser-Busch InBev accounting for a 50% non-controlling stake in the brewer of Corona, many in the industry find it hard to believe the brewing giant is altogether comfortable in not holding Modelo as a whole. Yet, as Ivan Castano finds out, there are many other runes to be considered when looking into Modelo's future.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo writes down Shuijingfang value by GBP264m