Sharpshooter to gun down the future of California wine industry
Having survived phylloxera and prohibition, the California wine industry is on the brink of destruction, prompting Vice President Al Gore to declare a federal emergency, which includes a $36m aid package. Chris Brook-Carter investigates the centimetre long bug that is wreaking havoc among California producers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Brazil could have been worse - Coca-Cola Co CEO
- Analysis - Coca-Cola fails confidence test
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk