SA's Stellenbosch and Distillers Corp. Merger on Track
Two of South Africa's key drinkscompanies, Distillers Corporation and Stellenbosch Farmers Winery (SFW), are to merge inthe coming months, creating a new SA Rand 4 billion wine, spirits and fruit drinks giant. Both companies' board of directors arestill negotiating the finer points of the deal but just-drinks.com has obtained theproposed top management structure of the merged company, which is already meeting as amanagement team (see table below). The appointments will be formalised once the merger hasbeen finally approved, Distillers Corporation said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- Brazil could have been worse - Coca-Cola Co CEO
- Analysis - Coca-Cola fails confidence test
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale