SA's Stellenbosch and Distillers Corp. Merger on Track
Two of South Africa's key drinkscompanies, Distillers Corporation and Stellenbosch Farmers Winery (SFW), are to merge inthe coming months, creating a new SA Rand 4 billion wine, spirits and fruit drinks giant. Both companies' board of directors arestill negotiating the finer points of the deal but just-drinks.com has obtained theproposed top management structure of the merged company, which is already meeting as amanagement team (see table below). The appointments will be formalised once the merger hasbeen finally approved, Distillers Corporation said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- William Grant sees 2015 sales, profits lift
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends