TEQUILA: Riding out the crisis
For those who have never set eyes on a mature blue agave, let me give you a brief description. Unless you're a professional basketball player, it's probably as tall or a little taller than you. Blue, broadsword-sized leaves come soaring up out of its heart; not only are their tips needle-sharp, but there are fierce little darts all the way along the edges. Reversing into an agave can mean you don't sit down for a week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Brazil could have been worse - Coca-Cola Co CEO
- Analysis - Coca-Cola fails confidence test
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale