Review of the Year 2009 - Wine
From the vineyards of Australia to the boardrooms of the multi-nationals; from job losses and bankruptcies in the UK to the consolidation of the fragmented French sector - few aspects of the world's wine industry were unaffected by the continued economic downturn in 2009. Richard Woodard looks at the tumultuous 12 months endured by the wine industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence