Research - Soft Drinks M&A Opportunities in 2010
As soft drinks manufacturers emerge from the global recession, many face continued sales declines in developed markets due to saturation of key categories. As credit markets ease, new global competitors will continue to emerge as companies look beyond their domestic markets for growth. While large-scale transformative mergers are less likely, several smaller companies offer advantages of access to new geographies, brands, sales channels, or strategic partnerships. A report from Euromonitor this month looks to identify these opportunities for major soft drinks categories and explains the rationale and implications of potential future M&A activity.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Wines of the Beautiful South Ups its Game
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Bacardi-Martini appoints Southern Europe chief
- William Grant gives Sailor Jerry pack revamp