Research in Focus - Growth Opportunities for Beer Suppliers
Beer brewing is a process impacted by a combination of endogenous variables, such as market maturity and changing consumer preferences, as well as exogenous factors such as the economic climate, consumer confidence, spending power and demographic shifts. Euromonitor International's latest report, 'Growth Opportunities for Beer Suppliers', provides an overview of global beer production, while focusing on both how it influences - and is influenced by - general market performance in the context of an increasingly volatile world. This report takes a closer at when it is most appropriate to produce beer locally or brew abroad, while at the same time focusing on a case study of the Chinese market. Spiros Malandrakis, alcoholic drinks analyst at Euromonitor International, investigates.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman