Research in Focus - Fading Recovery, Fresh Downside Risks and Hidden Potential
Fresh geopolitical, macroeconomic and legislative headwinds are hitting emerging markets once hailed as the engine securing the global alcoholic drinks industry's relative resilience. At the same time, western markets are battling lingering maturity while going through a transformational stage in terms of shifting drinking patterns, innovation initiatives and opportunities presented by the millennial generation coming of age. Euromonitor's senior alcoholic drinks analyst, Spiros Malandrakis, deconstructs the industry's key regional narratives, highlighting key learning's from across the globe.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- The European beer market - Focus
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Sazerac poaches ex-Diageo government director