Refreshing Outlook for Fruit Juices and Juice Drinks
UK fruit juices and juice drinksconsumption remains buoyant after five years of continuous growth and a number ofacquisitions have consolidated the marketplace both nationally and internationally. The fruit juices and juice drinks(containing between 5-25% juice) market increased by 4% in both volume and value last yearto reach 1.37 billion litres with sales worth £1.4 billion, according to Leatherhead FoodRA. Pure fruit juices represent the lion's share, accounting for 68% of volume and71% of market value (see Tables One and Two).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- William Grant upgrades Glenfiddich Cask Collection
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends