Refreshing Outlook for Fruit Juices and Juice Drinks
UK fruit juices and juice drinksconsumption remains buoyant after five years of continuous growth and a number ofacquisitions have consolidated the marketplace both nationally and internationally. The fruit juices and juice drinks(containing between 5-25% juice) market increased by 4% in both volume and value last yearto reach 1.37 billion litres with sales worth £1.4 billion, according to Leatherhead FoodRA. Pure fruit juices represent the lion's share, accounting for 68% of volume and71% of market value (see Tables One and Two).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- It's not all bad for Diageo - Analysis
- Diageo " knew United Spirits would be complicated”
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Brand
- Diageo upbeat on Scotch prospects
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Bacardi creates Bacardi rum marketing role
- Edrington appoints new board director
- Britvic appoints SABMiller's Dunn as CFO
- Q2 drags on half-year for Anheuser-Busch InBev
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research