Bug update: Race continues for Sharpshooter solution as bug creeps north
California remains on alert for the greatest threat ever to its wine industry. But finding a solution to save its grapes from Pierce's disease and the glassy-winged sharpshooter remains elusive. Growers on California's North Coast are keeping a sharp eye out for the tiny insect called the glassy-winged sharpshooter, which is threatening the state's wine industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- Brazil could have been worse - Coca-Cola Co CEO
- Analysis - Coca-Cola fails confidence test
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale