Soft Drinks: Qatar and UAE set to head growth among GCC countries
Among the six GCC (Gulf Cooperation Council) countries, Saudi Arabia is by far the largest soft drinks market, but the UAE and Qatar are forecast to show the most rapid growth over the coming five years. David Edwards of Dubai-based IMES Consulting looks at what the future holds for the soft drinks markets across the GCC states.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- William Grant opens Tullamore D.E.W. distillery
- Rabobank warns of "mountainous task" for Scotch