Soft Drinks: Qatar and UAE set to head growth among GCC countries
Among the six GCC (Gulf Cooperation Council) countries, Saudi Arabia is by far the largest soft drinks market, but the UAE and Qatar are forecast to show the most rapid growth over the coming five years. David Edwards of Dubai-based IMES Consulting looks at what the future holds for the soft drinks markets across the GCC states.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q3 & YTD
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Beam Suntory strikes new Baltics tie-up
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research