Soft Drinks: Qatar and UAE set to head growth among GCC countries
Among the six GCC (Gulf Cooperation Council) countries, Saudi Arabia is by far the largest soft drinks market, but the UAE and Qatar are forecast to show the most rapid growth over the coming five years. David Edwards of Dubai-based IMES Consulting looks at what the future holds for the soft drinks markets across the GCC states.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- What's on the M&A cards for San Miguel Brewery?
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Comment - Wine - Not on the List
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team
- First Drinks becomes William Grant UK
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp