Indian's alcoholic market: Purdah and prohibition wane - the party may soon begin
Liberalisation in India's drinks industry is attracting foreign companies from around the world. just-drinks.com talks to Pramod Krishna, President of the Confederation of Indian Alcoholic Beverage Companies (CIABC) and asks, with a potential market worth billions of dollars, which companies and brands will rise in this changeable market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- US spirits pricing went "a little high" - Diageo
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Diageo H1 sales flatline as Q2 improves
- Carlsberg freezes Russia salaries, new hires
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research