Indian's alcoholic market: Purdah and prohibition wane - the party may soon begin
Liberalisation in India's drinks industry is attracting foreign companies from around the world. just-drinks.com talks to Pramod Krishna, President of the Confederation of Indian Alcoholic Beverage Companies (CIABC) and asks, with a potential market worth billions of dollars, which companies and brands will rise in this changeable market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Protein interest offers drinks opportunities - NPD
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- AB InBev unveils Stella Artois three-packs
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Rum "yet to maximise" GTR potential - Bacardi
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Keurig Green Mountain in Hot Drinks (World)
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends