Indian's alcoholic market: Purdah and prohibition wane - the party may soon begin
Liberalisation in India's drinks industry is attracting foreign companies from around the world. just-drinks.com talks to Pramod Krishna, President of the Confederation of Indian Alcoholic Beverage Companies (CIABC) and asks, with a potential market worth billions of dollars, which companies and brands will rise in this changeable market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Kraft Foods agrees Heinz merger
- Chilli targets beer with Rekorderlig Dry Apple
- Coca-Cola Amatil names new CFO
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly