Price and US key if Interbrew's German foray to be deemed success
The news that Interbrew has emerged as the frontrunner for Germany's Brauerei Beck's shook both its shareprice and its investors looking for reassurance after the Bass debacle. But Chris Brook-Carter argues that there is enough in it for the Belgian brewer to prove its critics wrong.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO