Pernod Ricard doesn't need China to find Q1 growth stories - Analysis
It has been more than a year since Cognac makers such as Pernod Ricard stopped estimating how long it will be before their China markets turn around. The downturn has lasted far longer than these companies expected, and yesterday Pernod's CFO Gilles Bogaert risked little when he predicted that this fiscal year in the country is likely to be similar to the previous one.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote