Patent Alerts - Jan 2000
Aqueous creatine solution and process of producing a stable, bioavailable aqueous creatine solution Author: Bio-Botanica Inc. (d'Amelio F., Mirhom Y.W.) Patent Type: PCT Patent Application WO 99/43312 En:en Priority data: (US) (26.2.98) Filing date: 26.2.99 See published patent document for Designated Contracting States. (saan: 509511)
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign