just the Winners - International Spirits Challenge 2013: Non-Scotch Whisk(e)y
The full list of winners from this year's International Spirits Challenge were announced late last week
Last week, the International Spirits Challenge announced the full list of gold medal and trophy-winning spirits brands for 2013. Here is the list of world whisk(e)y winners.
- Suntory Liquors' Hibiki Japanese Blended Aged 21 Years
- Beam Inc's Knob Creek Rye Whiskey
Gold/Best in Show
- Asahi Breweries' Nikka From The Barrel
- Asahi Breweries' Single Malt Miyagikyo 12 Years Old
- Beam Inc's Knob Creek Single Barrel Reserve
- Campari's Wild Turkey 81
- Distell's Bain's Cape Mountain Whisky
- Distell's Three Ships Premium Select 5 Year Old
- Irish Distillers' Jameson Gold Reserve
- Irish Distillers' Midleton Barry Crockett Legacy
- Irish Distillers' Midleton Very Rare
- The Irishman's The Irishman 12 Year Old Single Malt Whiskey
- King Car Food Industrial Co's Kavalan Ex-Bourbon Oak Single Malt Whisky
- Suntory Liquours' Hibiki Japanese Blended Whisky Aged 17 Years
- Suntory Liquours' The Hakushu Single Malt Whisky 25 Years Old
- Suntory Liquours' The Yamazaki Single Malt Whisky 18 Years Old
- William Grant & Sons' Tullamore Dew Irish Whiskey
- Asahi Breweries' Nikka Blended Whisky
- Asahi Breweries' Nikka Coffey Grain
- Asahi Breweries' Nikka Tsuru 17 Years Old
- Asahi Breweries' Single Malt Miyagikyo
- Beam Inc's Canadian Club 1858
- Beam Inc's Kilbeggan 18
- Brown-Forman's Early Times 354 Bourbon
- Brown-Forman's Old Forester 86 Proof
- Brown-Forman's Old Forester Signature
- Diageo's Bushmills 10 Year Old Single Malt Irish Whiskey
- Diageo's Bushmills 21 Year Old Single Malt Irish Whiskey
- Diageo's Bushmills Black Bush Irish Whiskey
- Distell's Three Ships Bourbon Cask Finish
- Irish Distillers' Yellow Spot
- Irish Distillers' Jameson Rarest Vintage Reserve
- Irish Distillers' Midleton Single Pot Still Whiskey Single Cask (1991 Cask Number 48750)
- Irish Distillers' Powers John's Lane Release
- Irish Distillers' Redbreast 12 Year Old
- Irish Distillers' Redbreast 15 Year Old
- King Car Food Industrial Co's Kavalan Single Malt Whisky
- Suntory Liquors' Hibiki Japanese Blended Whisky Aged 12 Years
- Suntory Liquors' The Hakushu Single Malt Whisky 18 Years Old
- Suntory Liquors' The Hakushu Single Malt Whisky Heavily Peated 2012
- Suntory Liquors' The Yamazaki Single Malt Whisky Mizunara 2012
- Suntory Liquors' The Yamazaki Single Malt Whisky Puncheon 2012
- William Grant & Sons' Gibsons Finest 18 Year Old
For all of the ISC 2013 winners, click here.
Asahi Breweries Ltd aims to increase its sales over the forecast period. In order to achieve this, the company plans to reinforce its core brands such as Asahi Super Dry and Clear Asahi. It also plans...
"Asahi Breweries, Ltd. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company...
Suntory Holdings aims to reinforce its core business, carry out internal synergies in the Suntory Group, and develop new businesses. In order to achieve this, the company targets further cultivation o...
Eyebrows rose earlier this week at the US$16bn that Suntory is set to pay for Beam Inc. At 20 times the company's EBITDA, the transaction is at the more expensive end of the scale. Here, courtesy of a...
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Will Diageo seize the day as "nadir" reached?
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Remy Cointreau names liqueurs & spirits CEO