New Products From Japan
Regular Coffee Nippon Hills Coffee: Modern Times Kobe Coffee Drip Coffee in two varieties - Refined Blend and Traditional Blend. The flavor of this drip coffee is fully extracted by a two layer filter system which allows the hot water to percolate downwards without leaking out through the sides. Packed in an inert gas flushed aluminum film pack to prevent oxidation and preserve the taste of freshly roast coffee beans. Refined Blend is a roasted coffee blend ideal for drinking black with a rich aroma and mild refreshing taste. Traditional Blend is suitable for milk coffee. The addition of fresh milk or cream complements the rich body and aroma. 5 x 8 g, 200, ¥48 per case
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Three Questions for the Drinks Industry
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"