New Products From Japan
Regular Coffee Nippon Hills Coffee: Modern Times Kobe Coffee Drip Coffee in two varieties - Refined Blend and Traditional Blend. The flavor of this drip coffee is fully extracted by a two layer filter system which allows the hot water to percolate downwards without leaking out through the sides. Packed in an inert gas flushed aluminum film pack to prevent oxidation and preserve the taste of freshly roast coffee beans. Refined Blend is a roasted coffee blend ideal for drinking black with a rich aroma and mild refreshing taste. Traditional Blend is suitable for milk coffee. The addition of fresh milk or cream complements the rich body and aroma. 5 x 8 g, 200, ¥48 per case
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk