New Products From Japan
Regular Coffee Nippon Hills Coffee: Modern Times Kobe Coffee Drip Coffee in two varieties - Refined Blend and Traditional Blend. The flavor of this drip coffee is fully extracted by a two layer filter system which allows the hot water to percolate downwards without leaking out through the sides. Packed in an inert gas flushed aluminum film pack to prevent oxidation and preserve the taste of freshly roast coffee beans. Refined Blend is a roasted coffee blend ideal for drinking black with a rich aroma and mild refreshing taste. Traditional Blend is suitable for milk coffee. The addition of fresh milk or cream complements the rich body and aroma. 5 x 8 g, 200, ¥48 per case
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q3 & YTD
- Pernod Ricard unveils Havana Club ad campaign
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Global Tequila market hits new highs in 2014
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Remy Cointreau US head to step down
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets