New Products From Japan
Regular Coffee Nippon Hills Coffee: Modern Times Kobe Coffee Drip Coffee in two varieties - Refined Blend and Traditional Blend. The flavor of this drip coffee is fully extracted by a two layer filter system which allows the hot water to percolate downwards without leaking out through the sides. Packed in an inert gas flushed aluminum film pack to prevent oxidation and preserve the taste of freshly roast coffee beans. Refined Blend is a roasted coffee blend ideal for drinking black with a rich aroma and mild refreshing taste. Traditional Blend is suitable for milk coffee. The addition of fresh milk or cream complements the rich body and aroma. 5 x 8 g, 200, ¥48 per case
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts