New Products from Japan
A selection of new drinks launched in Japan recently: Beers Sapporo Breweries: Guinness Extra Stout . This is a product relaunch of this stout type beer imported from Ireland. Guinness is brewed traditionally from roasted malt to achieve the rich dark color and flavor. This is a top-fermented beer with a rich fine head of foam. A unique beer with a mellow and full-bodied flavor. The relaunch relates to a new label design which reverts to the traditional old-style design. The packs involved are the short-neck bottle and the can and a carry case for 6 bottles. No size or price quoted
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- How soft drinks can exploit alcohol's loss
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- Johnnie Walker's Bourbon bent "coincidental"
- Diageo job cut figures "likely overstated"
- Diageo investment paying off for Captain Morgan
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends