New Products From Japan
Beer Suntory: New Carlsberg Draft . Suntory brews this Danish beer under licence in Japan. The product has now been changed to a 100% malt beer and to a draft beer in cans and bottles. Suntory has been brewing 100% malt beers in Japan for many years and has developed the technology using the Carlsberg yeast to produce a clean and rich flavor 100% malt beer. The change to draft canned and bottled beer (non-heat-treated beer) is essential in Japan as virtually all Japanese beer in cans and bottles is non-heat-treated and has been for many years. The Japanese brewers developed a special filtering systems to remove the yeast without heat-treatment and exported this technology to the west. The new Carlsberg Draft has a new pack design to emphasize that it is now 100% malt and draft. No pack size or price quoted.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- Analysis - Cider's Campaign Gains
- Analysis - SABMiller's LatAm aim? Drink more beer
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Pernod Ricard appoints Absolut Vodka VP
- Edrington posts FY profits drop
- Beam Suntory to re-package Courvoisier Cognac
- TWE, Pernod hail China-Aus FTA
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beer, 2014 and the future