New Products From Japan
Beer Suntory: New Carlsberg Draft . Suntory brews this Danish beer under licence in Japan. The product has now been changed to a 100% malt beer and to a draft beer in cans and bottles. Suntory has been brewing 100% malt beers in Japan for many years and has developed the technology using the Carlsberg yeast to produce a clean and rich flavor 100% malt beer. The change to draft canned and bottled beer (non-heat-treated beer) is essential in Japan as virtually all Japanese beer in cans and bottles is non-heat-treated and has been for many years. The Japanese brewers developed a special filtering systems to remove the yeast without heat-treatment and exported this technology to the west. The new Carlsberg Draft has a new pack design to emphasize that it is now 100% malt and draft. No pack size or price quoted.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Diageo Australia appoints commercial head
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- A-B InBev to "kick the tyres" at Coca-Cola
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market: News and Events September 2015