New Drinks Products
New 100% Malt Beer Asahi Breweries: Asahi Super Malt . A draft beer made from 100% barley malt. This beer has a functional and healthy image and at the same time it is a satisfying beer with good flavor. The same strain of yeast is used as that for Asahi Super Dry, the top selling beer in Japan. This is a light beer with an alcohol content of 3.5% [Japanese beers usually have an alcohol content of 5% or more] and a calorie content reduced by 30% compared with other Asahi beers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Will Remy come off worse in China Cognac recovery?
- Wines of the Beautiful South Ups its Game
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Bacardi-Martini appoints Southern Europe chief
- William Grant gives Sailor Jerry pack revamp