National focus key in China's beer market
SABMiller has made up ground on its rival Anheuser-Busch in the developing Chinese beer market over the past two years. But, writes Dean Best, both companies will have to take the long-term view as they seek to establish truly national brands.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- Coca-Cola to get boost from Monster in China
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- just-drinks takes a festive break
- Thailand pulls back from New Year alcohol ban
- Tequila set for export boost after record 2014