National Dairy Council - 'Cream' of British Celebs Get Animated For Milk!
What have boxers Prince Naseem Hamed and Chris Eubank, legendary footballer George Best, and comedian Frank Carson got in common? They've all been signed up to promote milk in a fun new animated generic TV advertising campaign. Their voices will be appearing alongside their cartoon 'doubles', Simpson's style, in a hilarious new set of adverts for milk.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Three Questions for the Drinks Industry
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"