Musty Bunches - Tales from the Spit Bucket
Musty has been intrigued by stories circulating in the national press recently, deriding the growth of new wine tasting terms, such as "funky" and "transcendental". These terms are, of course, utterly ridiculous and worthy of our scorn. But Musty has a few descriptions of her own that would-be and actual tasters can use so long as they give a small donation to the Ms Bunches holiday fund.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- just The Preview - Heineken's H1 & Q2
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat